Friday, October 13, 2023

Your ''a few words'' are enough for me ,

 

Your ''a few words'' are enough for me ,

they are just simple rays of light passing thru me, the prism, come out as 7 colors  penetrating me, the cloud,

appear as rainbow

ringing in my ears , the bell,

hum the omkar entering in me,

the kaleidoscope, produce countless patterns going deep within me, a cave, make me echo back cajoling me,

the veena, makes me to flow in ragas they

stir my silence, make me to thunder

 they turn my exuberant verbose into dumbness"

 

"The rays lighten me, a room, shows all the hidden treasure

cleanse all the accumulated debris and dirt

and expose all my good and bad make me bare my heart and mind"

 

"No veena wants to be resting in silencebut waits for gentle cajole from a master vynik’s presence to make it sing, dance, with nonchalance it says let us fly and enjoy, come, why wait for wings to come,you are my wings no wait any more in the wings for things and zings"

No comments:

Post a Comment