Saturday, October 14, 2023

Are you a good human?'' answer depends on how ''good'' is defined

 

''Are you a good human?''

answer depends on how ''good'' is defined

for some , there is no bad in this universe, which is a creation of nature ,

so they may not find any bad in me

for some others, if i meet their expectations, i am good, if not i am bad

some like praise from me , some like favors, some like my obedience, humility, they want me to be blind to their deficiencies , so if meet these expectations , they will rate me as good

i like to be a simpleton, unmindful of any rating , that is my definition of ''good''

since expectations of every one can never be met fully simultaneously

since these differ, even contradictory

a criminal expects law to be good to simply pardon him and let free

a citizen expects law to be good to punish the criminal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment