Sunday, October 29, 2023

i love you all ,i love st, in all

 i love you all ,i love st, in all

i love every pm call

i love every blog ,every dilog
i love to again and again in and out log

i love to lose, love to gain
for me no pain , it's all gain , 

cool i am like rain
i am a passing cloud, like to rain and rain 

i come on plain fields
i come make them rich to yield

i come in many shapes, multi colors
i come in thick and thin , as many vapors

i go as per wind, some times unwind 
on others i have no mind to mind,

i mind my business, 
all in easiness

let st take action 
or rest in inaction

i will not stop my action 
i have no fights no factions

endlessly i write
effortless is my trite

i have ambition to fill 
every site with my blogs drill

you read , no read 
i do not become red

oh st, my color too is green
always with bright sheen 

having all said 
now i become dead

may be i take a rebirth
again in this st earth

No comments:

Post a Comment