Friday, October 13, 2023

Music--such words as this make me sing limitless,

 Music--such words as this make me sing limitless, 


madhya sapthak,

but we have --mandra, taara sapthak as well-what for?

and then we also exceed to athi mandra, ati thaara sapthak -----not for nothing 

then we have one drone, shruthi box or thanpura ---mono tone ,as a back ground --is it monotony? Definitely not 

and then we have raagas------how many?

and we have nava rasas , and ragas to convey the rightly each rasa 

and moods vary seasonal
and with the movement of day into night 

where is the limit for music 

om the pranav naad fills the universe , unending continuum 

and music makes one to dance in exhilaration, 
makes one to move into melancholy tears rolling

where is it excess

if it does not do its intended purpose, by limiting itself, then where is the creativity in music where is the joy of nonchalance?

i am dwelling on the topic, -is it excess

can you put a limit?

if you stop me , you will miss me 
and my music, though i continue to flow nonstop at every opportunity 

so limiting is humiliating oneself, i am a bit harsh, 

no limit is my theme 
going to extremes is my sport

No comments:

Post a Comment