Sunday, October 29, 2023

god says ...... ''''My love is not blind,

 

god says ......
''''My love is not blind, 
not unconditional

 

it's completely conditional subject to the quality, nature, value, of the recipient 


it is extremely precious , rare wealth, not to be wasted , not to be thrown at the swine

 

it should not result in '' bhais ke sasmne been bajaana''
the recipient has to earn my favour, by working hard for it

 

it is not free, love is god , myself 
my love goes only to the best deserving,

 

not to those casual, idlers, 
straying aimless, being worthless

 

my love is highly choosy, discriminating, purposeful, 
though i have abundance of it

 

it is for you to deserve it , and get it 
on my own i will not serve it''''


......................................................................................................
........

so, god is a trader, may be a cheater??


he is not so much loving as assumed by common people


it is a bargain offer of god,

not ''free'' like clever businessman always giving free gifts

which are not free really when he says ''buy one, take two ''

No comments:

Post a Comment