Friday, October 13, 2023

whenever our words just fall into the present.

 

''whenever our words just fall into the present. Something beautifully creative happens within us at that moment''--i read this sentence from a blogger 

i now control myself ---i was trying to blurt out my loads of ''great'' opinions,

mostly based on past , trying to ask more from the blogger in ''future'' blogs ,

yes, now i see ,the present, what is happening to me now in reading the blog,

my speed is reduced, as if slow cycling,

trying to balance past and future in the present 

still,

now i realize ,

now after typing above ,

my past sneaked in --

my comparing with my ''past'' experience of slow cycling

----i am helpless , what a habit!! , cannot avoid it for a moment ??!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment