Monday, May 23, 2022

my path, where is it leading?

 my path,

where is it leading? 

it is towards truth, always, at all times,

trying to utilise every opportunity to reach truth. 

it wants to face truth.  

tm gave me  the direct experience of the transcendent.

nothing less than that can ever satisfy my cravings.

i searched for such a knowledge, 

searched for such a teacher who can really give me the way, the technique to experience it. 

i found tm is that technique, that path ,

maharishi is that teacher .

I repeat

tm gave me  the direct experience of the transcendent.

it totally satisfied me for ever.

i do not want any thing any more.

come learn, practice, enjoy. 

be free, be worry free, be problem free.

become a creative person, 

a whole person, 

what the upanishads describe you as poornam

No comments:

Post a Comment