Saturday, May 28, 2022

in zoom out, one sees universe is perfectly working

 

in zoom out, one sees universe is perfectly working ,

in zoom in one sees the details , loosing site of the perspective and feels glad or sad

 

it all matters how one perceives

nothing is wrong outside, there is no evil or wicked persons

you know dharmaraj saw none to be bad, where as others saw some bad in the same situation

even in our association here different perceptions prevail,

none is bad for all

none is good for all

 

we may disagree but we need not dislike

let’s accept all and move forward

for me every one is likable, none is bad, I benefited from all, and my feedback indicates that others are finding ok with me

since I assert on truth, at first it looks a bit not pleasant

by persistent efforts I rebuilt my relations here , and we became loving friends after few more interactions

 

ignore is not the solution, not blocking, not mentally blocking too are not the solution

here there are no enemies

let s not hold permanent feelings every thing is transient , let mutual acceptance prevail

since none of us are mahathmas, like mahavira

but st makes us to walk towards the goal

i won back a few rare friends by my initiative , and my efforts are continuing

No comments:

Post a Comment