Monday, May 23, 2022

i will not be able to accept any impositions , nor meet expectations

 

i will not be able to accept any impositions , nor meet expectations . 
just i like to be absolutely in my own way , absolutely no ill will, 
i have got deleted 6 accounts, already for 2 delete request sent
i find st is limiting freedom for their own best reasons, which i admire and respect

and i am saving all my 2,000 blogs under my various id s , and tapering my presence may be within 3 / 6 months 
i am planing to have my own website rishivasanth.com on payment basis
with '' blog title ''richo akshare''

but will be there elsewhere as long as i experience full freedom like blogspot, wordpress
i have a lakh plus original cognitions in my scribbles, which will become voluminous thesis for getting doctorate 
again no promise. no claims , no gains expected it is my free flow and expansion of my presence 
i find in st some distractions due to a very few people , and st yielding 
i am not for perfection from outside 
i take my own care not to fall

No comments:

Post a Comment