Thursday, April 28, 2022

my views are in my blogs, they will be there

 

my views are in my blogs, they will be there you may always see at your time  

i delete the posts on seeing response, if i  surmise that they are not useful ,or not served the purpose ., or if they are not read , if they have no effect

not a question of manners, but of wisdom not to waste any one's time by my rants

i am present here learning a lot more from my own inner exploration, and posting as per my joy and inspiration , and at three more as rishi vasanth ii iii iv, and also at blogger, wordpress, msn, fb.

and i am happy at what ever responses i get / do not get, with only single concern not to waste readers' time,

hence i delete my useless stuff , while i retain my blogs and keep on updating , and i keep on participating .

 i repeat--- i write for my sake, for my joy, for discovering more myself , not much on others' .every one has his views, i respect all views, if some one reads , it is incidental. i am not particular. people have their own priorities

 let my wisdom guide me to act as per my inner call , as a prasad from my all great gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment