Saturday, April 30, 2022

to be rude or arrogant. it is my nature.

 

to be rude or arrogant. it is my nature.

cow is gentle, holy , but has horns, may not use them in life time, 

it is born with horn, no need to get it cut, nor to get decorated on .

so if i accept my rude or arrogance, and others having it too

if not

if i try to be ''gentle'', it is dishonesty, hypocritical, clever, artificial, not truthful, hence not spiritual, not natural 

think over, 

if you want me to modulate to your frequency, i can do it, 

but it will not be my natural tone, 

to me it sounds besuri, apashruthi, out of tune

tho it may be sweet for you 

and vice versa too.

so best is to accept one another as they are, not to try to fit into one's pocket 

and here is the way to a behavior, without being Hippocratic

No comments:

Post a Comment