Monday, September 25, 2023

How one perceives others's intention is a complex phenomena,

 

How one perceives others's intention is a complex phenomena, 
intentions can be any by any one , but perception of that by other man matters, who sees good or bad in it , but not to the one who does his task what his intention may be .
also any task has an intention . i read a lot , but i do not just read as a hobby to idle away time , my intention is to widen my horizon, but my colleague who generally skips reading tells me that i am a book worm 

in my early days, i saw good handwriting of my friend. i felt why not i ?
i did it , i showed to him , instead of appreciating, and taking it as an incentive to improve further , may be he felt i am maligning him and stopped friending with me , but i just did not bother for appreciation or criticizing even to day i can write beautifully, and i find handwriting is a great joy , and art , i simply love . to write beautiful hand writing with a relish, in any language 


so the spur to excel is the point , competition , yes, it is a spur
do not bother on perceptions of others , even evaluation by others is meaningless, best criteria is , whether you are deriving joy or not 
anando brahma, creating newness in every task , reaching higher and higher higher heights is just blissful

No comments:

Post a Comment