Wednesday, September 13, 2023

I find that email is the most convenient communication

 

  1. I find that email is the most convenient communication
  2. unlimited unlike phone where extra charges are incurred if a long call
  3. the receiver party can look at leisure
  4. no postal process
  5. detailed and hard copy possible, not in phone converse
  6. distance not matters and time for reach is almost instant
  7. people can exchange variety including photo, video, music, even books in e form, drawings
  8. copy can be forwarded, not in phone
  9. does not require writing, pen pencil, paper
  10. language no bar
  11. when people find time in 24×7  can send, readiness or willingness of receiver is no bar,
  12. not getting line problem is not there
  13. being new , am discovering the e world fresh and I find time spent is worth its value, I also am sending my comments on news items in web sites occasionally
  14. I have just thought to enlist advantages for my record, and felt to share

No comments:

Post a Comment