Wednesday, April 10, 2024

My admiration to maharishi Mahesh yogi is no blind

 

My admiration to maharishi Mahesh yogi is no blind

i am a ''hard to convince guy'', who does not fall easily, not at all innocent,

i am with wide eyes, with clear sight, without colored glasses, 

a bad shishya, a clever, over smart , evil devil 

who tests 100 times, questions 1000times, 

ever suspecting, ever trying to find possible flaws, 

in the things, and in my own assessment and perception and conclusion

but maharishi stood all my penetrating search, research, 

made me to pray

those came to scoff remained to pray 

yes i scoffed at him reading all slanted distorted media news 

on his association with Beatles etc 

i am happy that i did not stop at that 

i did my own direct assessment with involvement 

and yes, and all ended finding truth about him, truth about life, 

entering higher and higher truth s unreachable otherwise, 

by the lay majority 

who either blindly fall or blindly disbelieve and lose a world 

and now i find , things have been happening, inside me, outside me 

soon after ,ever since my learning tm 

and thru decades , till this moment 

and he makes me , keeps me ever flabbergasted 

though my association was for a few hours, from a distance of a few hundred yards, in the beginning

and a few thousand miles , for life long 

and 0 distance from in my inside since then, and now

though , he has left the mortal frame on the earth plane 

and this post is my prayer to him ,to his name, to his teaching, to tm, 

in love, respect , regards, gratitude, admiration , emulation, in all humility

in flat pranams

No comments:

Post a Comment