Sunday, April 7, 2024

maharishiji my dearest gurumaharaj, pujya shree maharishiji,

 maharishiji


my dearest gurumaharaj, 

pujya shree maharishiji,

jaigurudeva 

jaya guruparampara


i  am  an engineer working in electronics corporation of india limited, hyderabad i have been in the tm movement since 1972. your unique channel now has  activated me thru your power everday. it is great. i have been admiring and adoring your divinity silently over the decades offering prayers within, i wanted  to see you  and heear your great charming voice always.you have granted  my wish most abundantly,   undreampt  ,unbeleivable   a great good has happened to me and all. koti koti sashtanga pranams to you and all the great professors, doctorates  , pandits working under your divine grace.kindled by your light, all those who are coming on the channel are radiating power and bliss. my deepest prayers to you all in the greatest task.

No comments:

Post a Comment