Friday, June 2, 2023

Must I discard my ego

 

Must I discard my ego and abandon my individuality?

no , never

nurture your divine personality, --ego--- to infinite stature,

till you will be able to affirm triumphantly, ''i am god''

emphatically in the loudest voice

that echoes in the universe

from every dust particle

Nurture your manifested divinity---your body mind personality, --- to infinite stature, health wealth beauty youth, longevity, goodness, virtues

till you will be able to say i am the king ,

saving and protecting all beings in the universe, my kingdom ,

Never never be a weak, dull, subservient, compromising defeatist ,

foregoing basic commonsense in the race of survival , growth and expansion

in the name of spirituality,

or whatever noble label

it is libel

it is liability

not viability

it's disability,

debility,

it's sin

not a win

All expanssion is life

all contraction is death-------sv

'' I will lose my individuality, my identity, my ego only after I die and not before.''

------is the key point worth knowing by all seekers, masters

who teach / learn /practice the misconcepts of ''kill ego'' type

these misconcepts ruin one's life totally, both material and spiritual in one stroke

making him to roam as vagabond, a doubting thomas,

indecisive , ineffective, dummy deaf, dumb, blind and numb

when /where powerful and wisest assertive action is the critical requirement

he waits and wastes looking for direction from above, below from left , right

when scam after scam happening right under the nose

when thieves plunder the nation he plays fiddle

and looks for kishan to come and save

he read that kishan has said he will come

yes he believes and waits to listen to his flute performance

No comments:

Post a Comment