Saturday, June 3, 2023

On guru i say only one point to me he is just a spark, momentary ,

 

On guru
i say only one point
to me he is just a spark, momentary ,

all stories and facts about him , i just keep aside
it is me who took that rare tiny momentary spark, 
made it in to a just a little fire, 
and then made it into a flame, 
then a brilliant light, 
a wild fire, 
a everlasting all purpose divine medium
for lighting 
cooking 
warmth 
cleaning 
burning 
protecting, 
and glad to say it is working in me, with me , around me, 
in my surroundings ,in my universe
with this authenticity i have become a phenomena

myself getting flabbergasted at it
no claims., no impression creating

no seeking any name fame

 

 

Personally , am happy being simplest, sleeping on the mat on floor with 3 pairs of clothes
my profile is nothing , none knows who i am, what my bio data where i am what things i did what achievements by me , what my email--all is secondary 
i do not aspire anything ,

not after any gains One cannot conclude anything just reading a few casual rants, from me , there is ocean

 

No comments:

Post a Comment