Thursday, April 20, 2023

in 1972 over the radio hanuman chalisa was broadcast.

 

in 1972 over the radio hanuman chalisa was broadcast.

i wanted to have this. i happened to go to nearby hanuma temple in sanjeeva reddy nagar, lambadi colony.hyderabad

after pooja and pradakshina i was coming out, an old man with a white beard gave the hanuman chalisa-booklet and said “keep it” jai hanuman!

you fulfilled my desire, as you have said, for small desires, i need not go to supreme. you ensure desires fulfilled. you did not come out with your total glory --– your glory, a little of it, came out and fulfilled my little desire. you are there everywhere and in my depths. you listen to me, you are witnessing me. please forgive my pitfalls, lead me into the right path always.

No comments:

Post a Comment