Monday, April 10, 2023

at last, at last, at last, i found a model whom i can emulate

 

at last, at last,  at last,

i found a model  whom i can emulate

i have found a deity, my god, whom i can adore

i have found a level which i would like to strive for

i have found an ideal which i would like to actualize

i have found a goal which i would like to reach.

i have found a teacher who can really teach me

i have found a doctor who can heal me

i have found an entertainment in which I can revel

i have found a stream in which I can quench my thirst

that is myself, my own self, that is pure consciousness

oh  my  dear pure consciousness!

Please come and stay with me

allow me to be with you always

you are my best friend, my bank, my energy, my creativity

keep helping me in my every need ,in every situation

you are the most resourceful, most powerful, most helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment