Friday, June 17, 2011

god speaks thus

god in my innermost speaks thus
me why to come out ?
let me come out only in utter need,
unless it is a must, why to waste my resources of sath chith anada?
world, universe runs on its own, as per its own laws.
if i have to come out, it is only to restore the laws
that are damaged if at all
i am un involved witness, ever established in the depths of my consciousness
i have defined every thing , perfectly, unambiguously, clearly. no confusion, no concessions, no mistakes,
i have programmed every thing, including calamities, good and bad, with perfect understanding and deliberate intension, nothing is accidental, nothing is outside my sight
if any one is happy or unhappy it is my own intention,as a result of laws of the universe operating,inspite of me,and because of me









No comments:

Post a Comment