Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wind is | SpeakingTree

 

Home Blogs Kamal Naabh's Blogs wind is 

wind is

By : Kamal Naabh on Jun 12, 2011 | Views (5) | Responses (2)

who has seen the wind
neither you nor i
but when the trees bow their heads , wind is passing by
so let me be happy with wind, not trying to bother it by wanting to see it
i am happy to see its presence every where, , in gently moving the leaves, caressing the ripples, , shooting up dust and dry leaves[me]. in whirlwind, .
breathing in breathing out , a life sustained, not minding smoke, , smell so foul.
when the hair on my skin move, , i feel its ticklish presence
, with out throwing its weight around , it moves weights, showing me to do the work, silently without noise without making my presence felt
perhaps god is not seen that is why., running the universe, unseen.unheard, physically not distracting any one
let him do his work , let me do mine, in the same way if possible
Tags : k

Wind is | SpeakingTree

No comments:

Post a Comment