Wednesday, January 31, 2024

knowledge increases wonder

 

knowledge increases wonder

my knowledge about myself 
makes me wonder more about myself

the more i know about myself , 
more is my wonder

the more i know 
about my creativity,

about my abilities, 
about my new ways on how i tackle the problems

about how respond to situations, 
about how i perceive newness

about how i express creatively
about how i draw new meanings,

about how i perceive uniqueness in the universality
my wonder prevails, sustains, grows

i am a wonder to myself
i am in flabbergast non stop

i am a mystery ever
the more i penetrate, the more i become mysterious

in me resides the universe infinite
though i am an insignificant element finite

possibilities for exploration unlimited
discoveries continuous, countless

never the wonder vanishes
as long as the universe exists

No comments:

Post a Comment