Saturday, January 20, 2024

an aspect of me wants to be silent, like a sadhu, muni in mauna

 

an aspect of me wants to be silent, like a sadhu, muni in mauna

another aspect of me wants to be as active as a sportsman
one other is a kavi, wants to flow in mysterious poetry


yet another wants to be a mathematician to solve divine riddles

a daaku in me wants to cheat and rob, 

a devatha in me wants to dwell in the darbar of devendra

an engineer in me likes to redesign the universe

i am a monkey jumping from branch to branch

a cow, chewing the cud of memories

a bird, trying to fly without wings

i am an insignificant insect,

really a tiniest speck of dust 
yet within this worthless cage of flesh and bones

are truly a bundle of infinite personalities one trying excel other

a universe , compacted, packaged
delivered thru the womb of mother

what is all this, sense or nonsense?
is god, a genius or just an idiot ? or both?
i know not the truth forsooth

No comments:

Post a Comment