Wednesday, November 26, 2014

imposter Ajanta - Cave 2 - 6

Ajanta - Cave 2 - 6 Blog by Swamini Atmaprajnananda SaraswatiImposter =

''a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.''

Swaminiji, in view of your assignment on ''foreword'', firstly i will be indicating my full profile and photo, to let you know and assess seriously on my eligibility to write foreword on such important documents

but , in all humility and respect , the truth is i changed my name to ''Devarishi Vasanth'' as per my inner call, which was long due, i did it in face book, it will continues...........but i felt that in st previous name should continue , so reverted back, my name vasanth is not hidden nor changed

above post is to express my genuine appreciation on the tremendous effort invested by you on the topics ,.. na bhootho na bhavishyathi ....in the speaking tree, , but my intention is not to sneak in clandestinely .i am not seeking any gain 

kindly do block me again without hesitation, if you feel so . i respect your decision without ill feeling or regret .

but my experience indicates that profile and biodata greatly bias the conversation, 
my style does not change, but with a different name m responses are received well. hence i go with multiple ids , but my intentions are pure, pl trust me, 
i always emphasize on ''what is said,'' not one ''who said''.........so i like to be anonymous , and rebuild the broken relations, thus i have gained back the lost friends 

probably this may be my last talk, unless you favour me with a pardon 
my apologies for taking your valuable time , 

best regards, i remain 
yours sincerely

vasanth, rishi vasanth, devarishi vasanth, walking towards brahmarishi vasanth, stop not till the goal is reached

jai gurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment