Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ajanta - Cave 2 - 6 Blog by Swamini Atmaprajnananda Saraswati

Ajanta - Cave 2 - 6 Blog by Swamini Atmaprajnananda Saraswati

Rishi Vasanth
Nov 22, 2014 at 06:05 pm
Pranams, swaminiji,
please accept my heartfelt thanks , inexpressible admiration , and inexplicable awe that i have been silently feeling at the monumental series of magnanimous presentations on temples and sculptures, in the speaking tree, ie in the web world ,

i can not really guess the amount of sustained efforts, mental and physical, and sacrifice,
not less than a tapasya over the years, not less than the efforts of shilpis
on this not often traveled path of spirituality, ie of capturing the ''solidified'' divine glories on the eye of camera, by physically being in the vicinity there,

surely it is an adventure rich with discoveries, sharing with the world, for now and for long future for historians, students, artists, architects, and spiritual seekers, opening the eyes for a world , a very little of which was only known thru casual reading in the class rooms and magazines, or heard by word of mouth . now it is made available to see on the pc screen. just clicking the key board., great gift , readers are lucky for this galore of great gifts, thanks once again
 Like (1)
Swamini Atmaprajnananda Saraswati
Nov 22, 2014 at 07:12 pm
स्वस्ति ते अस्तु | शुभं मंगलम् ||

I invite you to write the “Foreword” to my books, some general, some Coffee Table Books, that will cover these Temple Architecture eventually.

Yes, the research started around in 2007 with ‘Dilwara Jain Temples’, Mount Abu. I have almost covered everything except the Khajuraho group of monuments.

My contribution is not insignificant, but not very significant also. My USP is however, that I answer all the questions of my readers, which is not available in other private blogs, dedicated website/s, or the books. As I progress in this series, I will bring in comparative tables, comparative sculptures/style, as I have marked without being a professional art historian. Kindly be with me.

I may have to quickly decide some portions to go for print, since there is no end to research and beefing (bad word) up the content
Rishi Vasanth
Nov 23, 2014 at 01:55 pm
Thank you,
 Like 
Rishi Vasanth
Yesterday at 10:34 pm
Imposter =
''a person who pretends to be someone else in order to deceive others, especially for fraudulent gain.''

Swaminiji, in view of your assignment on ''foreword'', firstly i will be indicating my full profile and photo, to let you know and assess seriously on my eligibility to write foreword on such important documents

but , in all humility and respect , the truth is i changed my name to ''Devarishi Vasanth'' as per my inner call, which was long due, i did it in face book, it will continues...........but i felt that in st previous name should continue , so reverted back, my name vasanth is not hidden nor changed

above post is to express my genuine appreciation on the tremendous effort invested by you on the topics ,.. na bhootho na bhavishyathi ....in the speaking tree, , but my intention is not to sneak in clandestinely .i am not seeking any gain

kindly do block me again without hesitation, if you feel so . i respect your decision without ill feeling or regret .

but my experience indicates that profile and biodata greatly bias the conversation,
my style does not change, but with a different name m responses are received well. hence i go with multiple ids , but my intentions are pure, pl trust me,
i always emphasize on ''what is said,'' not one ''who said''.........so i like to be anonymous , and rebuild the broken relations, thus i have gained back the lost friends

probably this may be my last talk, unless you favour me with a pardon
my apologies for taking your valuable time ,

best regards, i remain
yours sincerely

vasanth, rishi vasanth, devarishi vasanth, walking towards brahmarishi vasanth, stop not till the goal is reached

jai gurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment