Sunday, May 28, 2023

guru is all

 

guru is all


gurur brahma gurur vishnu
gururdevo maheshvaraha
guru sakshaath parabrahma
thasmai shree gurave namaha
how true!
eternal truth
my proof is, i am here
made possible only by guru
i chanced to spot guru, how?
guru spotted me, that is why
who told him to do this?
parabrahma residing in him to
so a friend, very casually refered the name to me
i went, very casually, heard his first lecture
that 's it
i fell for him
my mind, though not my body fell dandavath before him
his grace, driven by paramathma, flowed, flooded, drenched, drowned me.
i was just a doll his commands i followed most willing,
not commands, his words are cajole, a lallaby, a loving touch, a call to wake up, a hand helping me to learn walk. talk, work,
things happened, on their own ,
circumstances, allowing, unexpected,
results following unanticipated.
eyes got opened
knowledge started revealing, petal by petal sprouting
the way is illumined, the speed is picked
the goal came nearer.
journey filled with joy
all as per his will
will of god
will of my guru
jai gurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment