Thursday, November 22, 2012

mathaji prayer to thee | Meditation Blog on Speakingtree.in

mathaji prayer to thee | Meditation Blog on Speakingtree.inmathaji
prayer to thee
 
pl forgive my arrogance
pl make me into a good sadhaka
pl help me with your kind blessings
 
I am seeing your response immediately
how did you listen my silent calling I wonder
 
as I see your lotus palm rising gently ,
and slowly showering thy grace on my head
my whole being is filled with thy grace, 
is  becoming cool and blissful
 
you are so far physically
but you are so near as my mother
 
you are watching me
you are correcting me every second, when faltering
 
you have given me the internal direction
to write this prayer in my meditation
 
you have arranged wherewith alls
to send this prayer to you
 
you are behind the universe,
running the entire show perfectly,
with unmistakable precision
 
if I see any mistakes,
it is my own sanskara causing it
 
you are my mother, for a motherless me
you are my father, for a fatherless me
 
your name is enough to me to fall  at your feet in surrender
your kindness is radiating on me, 
 
humility is increasing, sins are  melting,
slowly surely I would become enriched  in purity
to be able to call my self a humble son of yours
   
I am falling at your divine feet,
praying again and again ,
weeping at this moment, with  tears 
  
amma
pl pl pl forgive my mistakes,
and bless me 

No comments:

Post a Comment