Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jagar i am responding here to your wonderment on feeling

Jagar i am responding here to your wonderment on feeling

Jagar
i am responding here to your wonderment
on feeling a ''madness''


Naman, dhanyosmi. kyaa kahoo! kyaa karoo
koi humko janglee kahe, yaa naakahe
sach hai ham sab ban gaye hai, aslee janglee, 
yahaa ye concrete jungles me rahane ke majboori me.

yet 
the divinity is so kind that 
he at times becomes suddenly merciful 
and gives his momentary glimpse, 
may be in the form of such replies by a very few st souls like you, 
to make the mad me into further odd 

for this i am grateful to that divine who inspired you , 
to stumble upon these lines.and triggering my silence 
to flow into responses meaningful or meaningless

i do not worry, i am a junglee, in this universe, it's the lord's jungle, 
with all its inmates becoming my playmates, in the sway of his mohan murali.

this yaaa hooo charmed me by its openhearted spirit 
opening my heart in my childhood days 
now as an adult it is opening my vision to see much much more than the words could convey
and this song hums in me having heard once, with its fantastic visuals and musical value. 
it is available in google search for listening 
kindly see my replies to rohit too above 

let me shout my mouthful, ----yaaa hoooo---so that it echos into every heart

No comments:

Post a Comment