Monday, February 25, 2013

Wall Updates | Speakingtree.in

Wall Updates | Speakingtree.inI do not demean myself , how did you conclude this
i am simply asserting a truth of my experience here , 
i am not affected by praise or appraise, i am just sticking to truth , freely frankly, this does not mean i am demeaning myself or yourself or anyself
nor brand me as a spiritualist, without knowing the import of that great word , 
i definitely do not deserve suc labels, any label is nothing for me 
since i appreciate others thoughts , not blndly, but critically, i am reading with full attention, whether they desrve or not , and i am refining and sharpenning my own thoughts , by rubbing against even when i find just a raw piece of stone i demean my self when i just shower empty praise on the visibly defective grasp ,

No comments:

Post a Comment