Sunday, December 2, 2012

My best discretion is the god in me making my choices .



My best discretion is the god in me making my choices .

it knows in a momentary glance what is gem what is junk

it will not be fooled by any sale talk , however brilliant, 

i do not mind picking a thing from mud , if i see value in it 

i can see thru the fake, tho well showcased with the best of dress and decoration.

i will not pass the buck to some unseen god, if i make a wrong choice, by mistake.

i take the consequences deliberately , with a smile, and suffer the losses laughing 

but i learn the lessons , i never will repeat the mistake

the lessons from my mistakes

lessons from other unfortunate victims of wrong choices

and my discretion gets sharpened by every incident, every encounter, 

and i grow continuously making wiser and wiser choices.

all because, i take the buck on to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment