Sunday, December 2, 2012

I will not read blogs | Philosophy Blog on Speakingtree.in

I will not read blogs | Philosophy Blog on Speakingtree.inI will not read blogs , i skip, i know thru sample kaun kitne paani me hai 
even if i pick one, i read a few words here and there, and come to know the ki haal hai of the blog , generally i stop at the tittle, or at best quick scroll , and grasp it and be done with in seconds .
my level is much much higher than the stuff that i see routinely being doled out as a sacred duty by the most sincere bloggers 
that is their best choice 
and i go for superior stuff in the internet on various topics , just google search .
i select them for my help if at all i find some use of it , otherwise clik and skip save time save money save effort .

if i reply it is for me , for mysake, me to develop into a nice blog, not to please x y z , but to help me to explore myself nearer the truth , not tell cok bul stuff and engage myself in useless dialog . 
i value my stuff , i value my time i value my life .
and i know my caliber myself best, not needing a certificate nor shaabhaashi from a b c however great they are . or have been

No comments:

Post a Comment