Tuesday, June 21, 2022

It's a race with myself

 

It's a race with myself 


reaching excellence in 
quality and quantity
to discover more and more gems from within


it's an attempt to be intensely intimate with my self, 
a sacred 
duty that i owe to myself 


to rise to unlimited heights, 
to expand to reach the far far into the universe


to make the impossible into a possibility ,

into a reality

 

to win over myself
to free myself from all the impositions , lures 


to go faster than light
to penetrate into all the secrete labyrinths

 

to run at fastest pace 

to see god face to face

 

rewards, awards ,acclaims esteems ,name fame,

praise, prize are too insignificant, not worth, no appeal to me ,

 

only incidental, accidental,

hence not objectionable, but not the object , 

i revel to create newness in every step,

in every opportunity, i make the most of every moment

No comments:

Post a Comment