Sunday, September 20, 2020

Arjun i said ‘I will come back’

 Arjun i said ‘I will come back’

but i came back, long back

i am here, now , at this moment

you are not able to see me, now ,

just in front of you , here , you missing me, somehow

you think that i will come back only later, not now

i am the time, past ,present, future

i am the yug, all the yugs, even this yug, now

i am the yug purush, in all the yugs,

so also, now , here , in this yug

i am the space, i am the point

i am all the points , in all the space

so, i am before you, behind you

above you , below you,

within you, without you

i am in every particle, article, trickle

can’i you see me, is your mind fickle

how is that you are still waiting, for my arrival ,

as if in some future occasion,

as if at somewhere, far off station

after all vacation , all vexation,

in some special session ,

in one season, with a particular reason

No comments:

Post a Comment