Sunday, October 11, 2020

I Dont run away from problems,

 I Dont run away from problems, 

Problems run away from me

problems do not want to face me

I have no problems

‘’Ha ha ha... just like problems, humor is also part of life, don't run away from it. Now don't tell humor run away from you........ :-)’’

Humour is only one of the 9 ornaments i wear

these nava rasa i can wear and unwear at my choice,

nothing binds me , neither i go after it, nothing sticks

i am nonstick


all are just water drops on lotus leaf

We are not to run away, we are to face, boldly all the challenges

and win over all the problems,

universe is a rich heritage handed over by the supreme to each individual

as a gift out of his generosity

let us own it, master it , rule over it as its supreme lord ,

jagannath, vishvanath---are not just words, nor names,

it is our true designation in the universe

let us shine with all the supreme merit , ''purusha prathibha''

Since
yateenaam brahma bhavathi sarathi

No comments:

Post a Comment