Saturday, February 11, 2012

time space god

time space god

Can you tell me what exactly you want to convey in this blog
in simple few sentences

i do not get head or tail out of this

instead of his give some standard quality stuff from your self if you can ,

make it shortest direct to make it effective if you want to.

or ignore as you please .

but
my time is in clock and calendar on wall, i can see

my space is infinite, more than what i need

my god is in temple, let him be there, do not pull him out in the market

knowledge is in my text books, my teachers teach me well

update is in the newspaper, professional journals

if i need to do research, i go to lab and do experiment there

i do not need more than this

any extra is overdose, spoils health

i do not need blogs, specially big crowded

read this fast do not wait this will disappear in a few minutes''' time'''

and gives '''space''' to others

may '''god'''bless all if he can or let him ignore too

No comments:

Post a Comment