Friday, July 29, 2011

man has age in terms of modules of 60 years

Take lightly this. my surmise, but i believe it, even if for just fun.my statements here are just conjuctures.
1 man has age in terms of modules of 60 years. that is why shashti purthi festival in life
2 after every 60 years, he dies and takes a new birth and lives for another 60 years.
3 suppose if iam 66, my age is 66-60=6
4 and interests, learning , memory, habits, earlier ones having died, all these start fresh , sprouting just like in a child
5 so i need not have to do any thing with the earlier speed/efficiency--infact,i cannot--- but i start learning fresh
6 i reach gradually my adolesence, by that time my teeth also start growing, [i have not experienced, but i hope to ge them. so i leave a chance by not going for artificials
7 i develop interest to know the wororld as if new, to learn alphabets, languages etc, games, sports, like to play with children on the play ground, thought they do not welcome
8 a day may come i go thru my be mech syllabus, i have preserved, my text books and college notes,
9 and i may take up a junior engr job
10 now i am learning computer as if i am just a beginner.
dreams some time may come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment