Thursday, July 14, 2011

customising one's universe

akkamahadevi did show a way to customising one's universe
She Sang:
''For hunger, there is the village rice in the begging bowl,
For thirst, there are tanks and streams and wells
For sleep temple ruins do well
For the company of the soul I have you, Chenna Mallikarjuna''


customising my universe

universe is big, contains all
but ,is meant for all

i have to check what i need
pick and choose indeed

my universe is of my own
for me alone ,a creation of my own

the big universe has every option
what's that i really need for my universe?

i walk bare foot, so i skip footware
i sleep on bare ground, i skip beds cots

i drink water cold or warm i skip friz
i eat fruits vegitables raw, i skip cooker gas

i sleep by seven i skip electric light
i keep fit by meditation, i skip hospitals medicines

i customised my universe
it has infinite empty space

No comments:

Post a Comment